hit counter script
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, October 14, 2006

New Thanksgiving HogWild Coin

I guess there will be coins for all seasons now! The funny thing about this coin is that there appears to be an iPod in the cache. That's what I call a Horn-of-plenty. I need the coordinates to this cache NOW. Watch Hogwild's website to buy this dream cache touting coin.


This coin will be:
1.75" on the longest side
3mm thick
Trackable, with icon

There will be 150 Satin Gold Imitation hard, and 150 Nickel Soft Enamel.
The white will go to metal.
They will be available for sale at HogWild soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting geocoin. Were you talking about the blue item in the lower right. I kinda thought that looked like my Palm Z22 PDA with the blue latex skin on it...maybe the cacher was doing paperless caching and had just sat down their GPSr and PDA. But wouldn't it be great to find an ipod in a cache :) hahaha Now that would be an awesome FTF prize.