hit counter script
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Reserve an 07 Dorkfish geocoin

Here in Boise I see Dorkfish's name all over caches, including some of my own. She has a cool little magnet he leaves sometimes! Here is the 07 version of the geocoin. I personaly really like it, but I love aquariums. Can you believe how many colors are here? You can reserve one by contacting the Dorkfish on her GC.com profile here. Please include geonic, real name, country method of payment, paypal address, quantity.

Size: 41.75mm tall x 51mm wide
thickness: 3.5mm
metal: black nickel
I will also be producing a small amount of LE coins, half of these coins will be mixed in with the black nickel coins & randomly included with orders of 2 or more coins.
price: $7.75
shipping: $1.50 in USA, $2.00 in Canada, & $2.50 elsewhere, 50 cents for each additional coin.
trackable on gc.com with icon shaped like a seahorse
expected arrival date: January

No comments: