hit counter script
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cache Critters & Carion Crow in hand

I received a bunch of coins yesterday! Most notably the Cache Critters coin and the Carion Crow. I have been looking forward to the Critters for a while now and it is beautiful. I guess I knew it was a 1.5" coin, but I guess I was expecting a little larger probably because all the pictures were huge :) Outstanding Mackey quality! The surprise was the Carion Crow coin though. I couldn't believe how nice it is in person. This is definitely in my top 5 coins. It features a two piece front design. They made the wing separately to give it a great 3D look. Unfortunately it had some scrapes on the back, but Mike from The Geocoin Store was very nice about it and is actually sending my replacement at the same time I send back the damaged coin! They do have impressive service there!

No comments: