hit counter script
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 20, 2006

Pathtag site upgrade

Some updates have been added to the Pathtags site:

*Quoted from email*

Updates

* NEW STAY LOGGED IN! Yeah, I finally fixed the issue with persistent logins - but I'll call it a new feature ;) This is especially nice since the updated emails link better to your mypage and trades listing.
* NEW Gallery now indicates which tags you have open trades for
* NEW Gallery now indicates which tags you currently have in your collection
* NEW When you go to view a tag from the gallery, you can click a link to go back to the last gallery page you viewed.
* Updated: Emails for trades have been made more verbose with better links to info in the system. Not sure I hit them all - if you see vague emails (they bug me too) drop me a note.

Expect more after Thanksgiving.

No comments: