hit counter script
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tommy and Helen call it quits!

Another chapter in a strange coin story. Tommy apparently is getting out of the coin business and in the process dropping the restrictions on the coins. Now you can buy as many as you want! (If people still want them) It really is a nice coin if you can get over all the drama. They are now $9.99 plus $2 shipping. Great considering they were $17 just a day ago. For those who paid the grand price you will get a five dollar rebate when you buy another coin you can get it here.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They aren't just quitting the coin biz, the are quitting caching! Such a shame. I was going to buy one of these until they raised the price. Now I'm glad I didn't. I don't like having coins from people who don't cache anymore. That is why I don't generally buy personal coins from newbies.