hit counter script
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

January looks good for Hogwild

January looks exciting for Hogwild! The Australia coins look great! My personal favorite is the Koala Shaped geocoin. This looks very cool! It will come in 3 metals. 2 of them (Gold and antique copper) will be available to buy. The Satin Silver will be available in three ways: Mixed in random orders; If you had a coin made by Hogwild in the last 12 months you will get one; and if you trade with Steve. The round Koala coin looks cool too and is available in antique copper and nickel. The Volcanoes National Park coin is a must-have for me because I'm a big fan of the park. It is where I saw my first and only lava flow. This coin will come in satin silver and satin gold.

It seems that February will be huge for Hogwild too! To see all the details about the upcoming coins go here.




No comments: