hit counter script
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bronze Geotikis, let's see how long they last!

These are non-trackables, but even gc.com would have to agree these are cool! They are hand made on Hawaii! If you haven't been to their website yet you really should. It is an experience in its self. These became available today, and who knows for how long (There were only 200 made). I have debated getting one and after reading how they are hand made, I really have to. (I have a place in my heart for tikis and Hawaii :) If only ALL coins were made like this... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiki sent out email notices for Bikki Bikki, but didnt see one this time. So they may last a few hours longer this time.....maybe. Good Luck, I have the complete collection and LOVE it.