hit counter script
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Signal Geocoin Store Grand Re-Opening

I have always found signal a tough mascot to accept. I guess he is a frog that has evolved into a biped with a flashy light bulb (antenna???) sprouting out of his head. It actually sounds kind of horrifying just describing him... Well anyway the area that you buy "Signal's" geocoins is back up and running with a bit of an upgrade. Now instead of black on the sides there is yellow... it seems like there may be more linked info too. Anyway after I have trashed on the frog, I must admit the September coin is pretty good (at least for a mutant biped frog with a light/antenna thing sprouting out of it's head). The price is $7.50+ shipping. If it was 6 bucks I would own it.

Check it out:

No comments: